martes, 8 de junio de 2010

David and Seb's obsessions

Thanks to the SPCrew we knew 3 obsessions of David and Sébastien.
Check it out!

David's obsessions:
1. My vinyls
2. My turntable
3. My Grado headphones


Seb's obsessions:

1.Super Mario Galaxy 2: I've played the first one till i completed every single level with all the bonus stuff you can get. This one is harder and a lot of fun. I'm having a hard time putting the Wii remote down at the end of the night.

2.My Studio: I spend my days there. I write songs all day long, record them, try different recording techniques, i do covers songs when i'm bored... I just love to sit there and think of musical ideas.

3.Lobster Rolls: There's a little shop not too far from my place that serves Lobster Rolls. Picture a bunch of juicy fresh lobster tails and craws in piece, with a little light oil, served on top of a lightly grilled hot dog bun. Yeah, you'd be obsessed too.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario